Monday, November 4, 2013

Twitch Chat Copypasta


Under Construction
This Page is Under Construction and Incomplete
Posting/spamming the following may result in you becoming banned from the chat you are in. Post at your own risk

Long
Stiv, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say CONGRATS. I know that you can do a little bitter, but I always want to tip my hat to you. Through thick and thin, I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. i wish you there very best on your next runs and hope you get an even better score. I will continue to be here to find new strats as always. Great job stiv, I will be here always

Stiv, I've watched you for a while. Well, for two seconds. First of all, I just want to say that I am blown away by your tenacity. The dedication and time you put into Banjo-Kazooie is very impressive, to say the least. Thank you for grinding, not only for me, but for all of the upstanding individuals that watch you. Thanks stiv, old buddy, old pal.


STIV wants to be the very best, like no runner ever was. Collect them is his real test. Running is his cause. He will travel across the lair. searching for an Isle. Each path to understand the power that's inside. STIVITY. Gotta collect the all. It's so true. His timing will pull of us through.

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus. pls no copy pasterino fetuccini dongerino

In Ocarina of Time, a wrong warp is an incredibly complex glitch that allows you to enter different scenes (areas) than one expected. It is done by stepping into a blue warp, using ocarina items to maintain control of Link, then changing your location on a certain frame. An unusual side effect of wrong warping is that with every wrong warp, the game attempts to play a cutscene. This can either play a cutscene that normally plays in the area being warped to, play the previous cutscene, lock link up, play no cutscene, or crash the game.Currently, wrong warping can only be done with the Deku Tree, Dodongo's Cavern, and Fire Temple's blue warps. The Jabu Jabu warp can't be used because Princess Ruto's dialog already interrupts the blue warp, while the other adult temple warps can't be used because they place Link in the Chamber of Sages.

I have a REQUEST: could you please stop saying "RNG"? There is no "random number generator" in any games. It's all PSEUDO-random number generator. So therefore it should be PNG or PRNG and not RNG. I am a mathematician, this is important to me, thank you. Using incorrect terms make you lose unprofessional and amateurish and make you lose credibility (and donations

Hi, I'm a 66 year-old grandmother from Little Rock Arkansas. I know I'm not someone you would expect to be into speedrunning streams but I am addicted! I started watching Cooking Mama streams in late 2012 but I almost always watch Pokemon and Zelda now. Little Zelda is just so cute in his green outfit! I've even got a few ladies from the knitting circle to make a Twitch account! Anyways, thanks for the stream and keep it up!

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴍᴀɴ. ᴍʏ ɢʀᴀɴᴅᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ɢʀᴇᴇɴʟᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ sᴀᴡ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ sᴄᴀʀʏ ғᴀᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ. sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴋᴇ ᴏғ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɢʀᴇʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ.

Hey chat, hey Cosmo...Reggie from Nintendo here. I'm glad to see that you are enjoying one of our finer games, Ocarina of Time, but I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from breaking it like you are. You are NOT playing it the way we wanted you to, and you are having a lot less fun than you could. Please consider or your body won't be ready for the Nintendo Lawyers. Thank you Mr.Glitcha, and Game on! - Regginator

 hi, i like eating melon and i really do like melons. Sometimes i think i am part of melon family. but yes i really do like melons. if someone ask why i like melons then i say because melon is good. i like every types of melon expect watermelon. watermelons are worst melons in history. watermelons are bad i don't like their taste. but other types of melons are good.i just bought hour ago 3 honeydew melons. i ate them there is no day when i don't eat melons.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I've dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ◄ ▲▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► 

MIKEY, IF YOU'RE THERE, MOM AND DAD ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOU. PLEASE COME HOME.

Hey Mods, I hope you can see this message now that the chat has died down. I wanted to say congrats! I know it's hard to manage a TwitchTV chat but I always want to tip my hat off to you guys. Through thick and thin I will still be here to always support you. I know times are hard, but you always come back with a good attitude. I wish you the very best on your next timeouts, and hope you get an even better ban score. I will continue to be here and find new TOS violations as always. Great job Mods. I am rooting for you always! You should be proud.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏғ Tʀᴜᴍᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅs. ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ. ᴄᴏᴘʏ! ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ! ᴄʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ! sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

Every day, I open Stiv's stream and sit down with a 100 pack of capri suns. I wait until the stream starts, and then it begins. I open the box and force myself to drink the capri suns. I have stage V diabetes and will die soon, but I know it is what Stiv likes. I feel at peace knowing that it is what Stiv would have wanted. Please no capri sunerino.

Stiv, nice ***. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. You have delivered one of the greatest runs I have seen since 1978. It's been a long time since I've seen such a good Barlamaba Kazeenia player, and it inspires me to plug in my sega 64 and give it a swirl myself. I just wanted to say thanks Stiv, you've changed my life in ways that I never thought possible!


This is the run. If these words could possibly describe the amount of positivity in my body right at this very moment, your screen would shatter in shock. This whole run is amazing. There's been tons of time savers everywhere, the sole reason he's ahead right now is due to his amazing amount of skill. He's also a complete and utter idol in the community and and helps people every possible chance he gets. He doesn't like you guys, he loves you, he doesn't stream for money, the only reason he still streams is to communicate with his fans in order to keep up with their life. He is a very nice guy in real life, he streams to get twitch's money to donate to charities. I can't believe he hasn't gotten WR already. This is a complete inspiration to all speedrunners.

Deuceler snapped the ball to the center fielder and ran forward dribbling the hockey puck towards the hoop. His badminton team needed a knock out to win the Arena bowl, but he didn't know if he could throw a slam dunk. As Deuceler bobsledded towards the finish line, he slipped on an ice cube and popped the volleyball, crushing his dreams forever

This is the [content removed]. If these words could possibly describe the amount of [phrasing deleted due to copyright claim] in my body right at this very moment, your screen would shatter in [Content ID match]. This whole run is amazing. There's been tons of time savers everywhere, the sole reason he's ahead right now is due to his [these words have been deleted at the request of the original owner].

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

The chat associated with the streams on twitch are filled with trolls and cliche jokes. A classic twitchchat "-erino" or "copy pasta" joke is lifestories of people who they make up and type something completely unrealistic, which doesn't make a lot of sense. By the end of it they type something along the lines of "pls no copy pasterino dongerino cappucino". Copy pasta=copy paste and the rest is just random words which sounds good with "ino" ending. Often Italian words are being used for this. When people say "pls no copy pasta" they are often encouraging other people to do so, because they just like to make the chat messy and even more unserious than it already is.

Tell me......just tell me why on this blue earth do I get the Game Over screen every single time I click on Save & Quit?!?!?!?! They are two entirely different things! So does the Save & Quit actually commit suicide for you every time you press it? Why, just why DX!?!?!?! I mean isn't Save & Quit supposed to be there to prevent you from dying or losing progress? If this is so then why do I get the Game Over screen when I press this as if I've done something wrong? Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?!?!!?!? It makes no sense (>_<! Someone please help me out. Does the Save & Quit feature always go ahead and commit suicide for you when you press it or does it only do this the first time or only at a certain point in the game?

Stivi, seven years I waited, hoping that you could someday beat your PB. Every year, I took a holiday. I went to Florence, there's this cafe you thee, on the banks of the Arno. Every fine evening, I'd sit there with my laptop and order a Fernet Branca. I had this fantasy, that I would look across the tables and I'd see you there, finally with your new record, then maybe you could leave this behind and find a girl and maybe have a couple of kids. You wouldn't say anything to me, nor me to you. But we'd both know that you'd made it, that you were happy. I never wanted you to come back to. I always knew there was nothing here for you, except pain and tragedy. And I wanted something more for you than that. I still do.

chat is being spamed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then dont spam the chatForstride: Guys can you please not spam the chat. My mom bought me this new laptop and it gets really hot when the chat is being spamed. Now my leg is starting to hurt because it is getting so hot. Please, if you don't want me to get burned, then dont spam the chat

I’m trying to figure out why Stiv is so appealing, and I’m certain it’s because he is MAGIC. A Stiv is like a little pet that says, “Nope, gravity isn’t for me, I’m just going to float here, if you don’t mind.” Then, given that, the best part is that we tie strings around him and keep him tethered to the ground with the rest of us. That’s why when you see an Stiv floating away in the distance, you say the Stiv “got away." The fact is we’re burning through our helium supply like there’s no tomorrow so enjoy Stiv while you can because your grandkids sure won’t.

This is a different Sonic game that we are used too, but it is also one of the greats. The music is very captivating and sets the mood of the levels, the character development is strong and interactions are comical., The gameplay is fun and intriguing with no bugs and the game looks fine as far as graphics are concerned. I love how you can also play as Amy, Knuckles, and Tails. The beginning level shows that although the a level can be small, there is a lot one can do within it. Metal Sonic I back as well, which is a character I always thought should sty consistent within Sonic games. I wrote this article because I saw all the hate Sonic has had over the years and he does not deserve it. I will stand up for Sonic!!!

So, just to clarify: We're defeating the villain we never released by re-obtaining the crystals we never got. Then, Shadow will come out of nowhere for no reason. We finish with everyone deciding to be equal members of a team when Knuckles did all of the work. So, just to clarify: We're defeating the villain we never released by re-obtaining the crystals we never got. Then, Shadow will come out of nowhere for no reason. We finish with everyone deciding to be equal members of a team when Knuckles did all of the work.

"TrueSkill is a Bayesian ranking algorithm developed by Microsoft Research and used in the Xbox matchmaking system built to address some perceived flaws in the Elo rating system. It is an extension of the Glicko rating system to multiplayer games."

 Hi my name is John Pasterino, 44 and I am unemployed person who spends all of his time on Twitch spamming pasterinos. One day I'll become professional copypasterino man. I'll start my copypasterino expert career by teaching you how to become one with pasterino today.

Okay, let me be fake for a second. Can you freaking geniuses continue making up these smart freaking paragraphs complimenting about whatever? They're funny. Everyone laughs at them. And then you say "Copy and paste this," but we all know you really want people to not copy and paste it. I'm not sick of it. Just don't play the game.

ᴴᵉᶫᶫᵒ, ᶦᵗ ᶦˢ ᵐᵉ ᴰᵒᶰᵍᵉʳᶦᶰᵒ ᴹᵃᶜᵃʳᵒᶰᶦ, ᴾʳᵉˢᶦᵈᵉᶰᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᴾᵃˢᵗᵃ ᴵᶰᵈᵘˢᵗʳᶦᵉˢ⋅ ᵂᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʳᵉᶜᵉᶦᵛᵉᵈ ᵐᵃᶰʸ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᶫᵃᶦᶰᵗˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶫᵃᶜᵏ ᵒᶠ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵃ ᵖʳᵒᵈᵘᶜᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ᵘˢᶦᶰᵍ⋅ ᴬˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᵖᵒᶰˢᵒʳ, ʷᵉ ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵘᵖᵖᶫʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᵗ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ Kappa 's ᵒʳ ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽'s ᵗᵒ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᵗ ᵘᵖ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃᶰʸ ˢᵗᵃᶰᵈᵃʳᵈˢ⋅ ᵀʰᵃᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ⋅

 But anyways, its not about the glitch, its not about that its a video game, its because you don't care about how this is affecting other people, your heartless, you can apparently live with yourself with this. Then before you know it your going to find a way to steal somebody's money, and your not going to care, you don't care about others, so your going to do it, and its going to get worse and worse. "I'll take a 5 bucks out of my roomate's wallet while hes gone, I don't care about him so its fine, then for the next couple of weeks I'll keep taking his money." Then before you know it, its a regular schedule and it would be weird if you didn't take his 5 bucks, and if anything, you'd start taking more.


☭ ☭ ☭ Hᴇʟʟᴏ , ᴛʜɪs ɪs sᴛᴀʟɪɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs. ☭ ☭ ☭

Mʏ ᴍᴏᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴜᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀʏ ᴏɴ Hɪᴛʟᴇʀs ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏғғɪᴄᴇʀs. I ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏᴅs.

So today i was in the supermarket going to buy some cheese for the next week before the stores close, got 8 packages of finest Dutch. When i was waiting in line to pay for it a gentleman in front of me collapsed, his wife looked at us and said "He has Hypoglycemia, someone please bring something that contains sugar!!". I immediately ran to the sweets section, after only 1 minute of choosing since i was in a hurry, i went with ice-cream snickers bar and ran back to the register, with my trembling hands i got rid of the plastic cover, i leaned to the old gentleman, when he turned to me: "I know you..." he said "you are that guy from Twitch... Keep it, you need it more with all that salt..." 

 Now you listen here, pip-pip. A sushi mind is a sushi kind. You, you take that to sleep with you tonight cause I know, it's not gonna change hearts and minds in a day. You don't give a man a peanut, expect him to have a farm the next day. But it's alright. It's alright. One day, we will all be equal on this earth. Until then, I'm gonna give you a kiss, muffin.

 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽韾顟顠饙饙騳騱 NaM 爨癵驫麣纞虋讟钃鸜麷鞻韽B

Short
YOLO = Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Wᵒᵒᶠ Oᶰᶜᵉ

Emotes

4Head ArsonNoSexy AsianGlow BCWarrior BORT BatChest BibleThump BigBrother BionicBunion BlargNaut BloodTrail BrainSlug BrokeBack CougarHunt DAESuppy DBstyle DansGame DatSheffy DogFace EagleEye EleGiggle EvilFetus FPSMarksman FUNgineer FailFish FrankerZ FreakinStinkin FuzzyOtterOO GingerPower GrammarKing HassanChop HotPokket ItsBoshyTime JKanStyle Jebaited JonCarnage KZassault KZcover KZguerilla KZhelghast KZowl KZskull Kappa Keepo KevinTurtle Kippa Kreygasm MVGame MrDestructoid NinjaTroll NoNoSpot OMGScoots OneHand OpieOP OptimizePrime PJSalt PMSTwin PanicVis PazPazowitz PeoplesChamp PicoMause PipeHype PogChamp Poooound PunchTrees RalpherZ RedCoat ResidentSleeper RitzMitz RuleFive SMOrc SMSkull SSSsss ShazBotstix SoBayed SoonerLater StoneLightning StrawBeary SuperVinlin SwiftRage TF2John TehFunrun TheRinger TheTarFu ThunBeast TinyFace TooSpicy TriHard UleetBackup UnSane UncleNox Volcania WTRuck WholeWheat WinWaker YouWHY aneleanele

ASCII art
Kappa face
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░ ░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░ ▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░ █▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░ █▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░ ░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░ ░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░ ░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░ ░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░ ░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░ ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀;

PogChamp face
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████████▄▄░░░ ░░░░▄██████████████▐░░ ░░▄█████████▀▀▓▀███░░░ ░▄███████▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▐░░ ░▌████████▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▄▐░░ ░░███████▒▒▒▀░▀▒▒▀▌░░░ ░░▌▓▀▀██▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▄▌░░░ ░░▌▒▓▓▌█▒▒▒▒▒▒▀░▒▀▌░░░ ░░░▄▒░▌█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░▒▌░░░ ░░░▀█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▐░░░ ░░░░▌▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▐░░░░ ░░░░░▀▄▓▓▒▒▒▒▌██▐░░░░░ ░░░░░░▀▄▓▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▒▒▓▄▐░░░░░░

Run Ogre
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░█░▄██░░░░░░██▄░░ ░░░█▄▀▄▄░█░░░░█░▄░█▄ ░░▄▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀▀░░ ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░ █░░░░█░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░ █░▄▀▄░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀▀▄░ ▀▄▀░░▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░█ ░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Doge
▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄ ░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌ ░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐ ░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐ ░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐ ░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌ ░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌ ░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐ ░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌ ░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌ ▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒


le toucan
 ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄ ░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌ ░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█ ░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌ ░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄ ░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄ ░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄ ░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄ ░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄ ░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░▄▀▓▓▄██████▄░░░ ░░░░░▄█▄█▀░░▄░▄░█▀░░░ ░░░░▄▀░██▄░░▀░▀░▀▄░░░ ░░░░▀▄░░▀░▄█▄▄░░▄█▄░░ ░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░▀▀▀█▀░░░░ ░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░ ░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░ ░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░ ░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░ ░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░ ░░░█▐▀▀▀Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░ ░░▐█▐▄░░░░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░ ░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▐▄▄▄▀░░░  

█░░░█░█▀▀░░░█▀▄░▀█▀░█▀▄░░░▀█▀░▀█▀ █░▄░█░█▀▀░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░░█░░░█░ ▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀░░░▀▀░░▀▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░▀░ ░░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀▄░█▀▄░▀█▀░▀█▀░ ░░██▀░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░█░░░█░░ ░░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀░░▀▀░░▀▀▀░░▀░░ 
Emoticons
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง Sorry, I dropped my bag of Dongers. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง ヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ (ง •̀_•́)ง┌(° ͜ʖ͡°)┘(ง ͠ ͠° ل͜ °)งᕙ༼◕ل͜◕༽ᕗ Sorry, I dropped my Ultra Variety Pack bag of Dongers. ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ୧༼ ͡◉ل͜ ͡◉༽୨ (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง ヽ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽ノ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ─=≡Σ((( つ◕ل͜◕)つ (ง •̀_•́)ง┌(° ͜ʖ͡°)┘(ง ͠ ͠° ل͜ °)งᕙ༼◕ل͜◕༽ᕗ

༼ ºل͟º ༽ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ zᴇʟᴅᴏ ༼ ºل͟º ༽
༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽YOU CAME TO THE WRONG DONGERHOOD༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º༼ ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽ºل͟º ༽


I like to raise my Donger I do it all the time ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ and every time its lowered┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐ I cry and start to whine ┌༼@ل͜@༽┐But never need to worry ༼ ºل͟º༽ my Donger's staying strong ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノA Donger saved is a Donger earned so sing the Donger song! ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

t༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ށ
༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽

 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ 

° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .   . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ . ...somewhere   ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. .in a parallel universe ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★ ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● Stream is still online...° ☾ ★ °● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★

 \༼ຈل͜ຈ༽/ MY BODY IS REGI \༼ຈل͜ຈ༽/

~( ◔◡◉)ノ CRACK HYPE ~( ◔◡◉)ノ

(╯°□°)╯︵ 

(•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

ヘ(^o^ヘ) (ノ^o^)ノ

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ Hail Sithis ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

( ´_⊃`)

 ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= (Kappa)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

└[∵┌]└[ ∵ ]┘[┐∵]┘

\ (•◡•) / Go Stiv \ (•◡•) /

(◑_◑)

ಠ_ಠ

Text Manipulation
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้็็็็็็
Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ _Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣






3 comments:

  1. ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄▄░░░░ ░░▄▀▒▓▒▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▀▄░░ ▄▀▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▓█░ █▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▓▓█░ █▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒░░░░░░░░▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░█░ ▓▓▓▓░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░▄█▄▀░ ░▀▄▓░░▒▀▓▓▒▒░░█▓▒▒░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▒▒█░ ░▀░▀░░░░░▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▒▒█░ ░░▀░░░░░░▒▄▄▒▄▄▄▒▒█░ ░░░▀▄▄▒▒░░░░▀▀▒▒▄▀░░ ░░░░░▀█▄▒▒░░░░▒▄▀░░░ ░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀;

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIOT Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣̦̰̙͕ _Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚̫͔̯̹͉͉̘͎͕̼̣̝͙̱̟̹̩̟̳̦̭͉̮̖̭̣̣̞̙̗̜̺̭̻̥͚͙̝̦̲̱͉͖͉̰̦͎̫̣̼͎͍̠̮͓̹̹͉̤̰̗̙͕͇͔̱͕̭͈̳̗̭͔̘̖̺̮̜̠͖̘͓̳͕̟̠̱̫̤͓͔̘̰̲͙͍͇̙͎̣̼̗̖͙̯͉̠̟͈͍͕̪͓̝̩̦̖̹̼̠̘̮͚̟͉̺̜͍͓̯̳̱̻͕̣̳͉̻̭̭̱͍̪̩̭̺͕̺̼̥̪͖̦̟͎̻̰̞̖̠̣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks https://twitchviral.com/

    ReplyDelete